Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries or call 0416 272 153.
Read the latest updates on our emergency and bushfire projects here.
The Yellow-bellied Glider is one of Australia's six gliding marsupials. They are an active and vocal species and are not often rescued and in care. In the southern coastal region of the state, where this glider was found, only a handful have been rescued in recent years. read more
Stay in touch and get our regular rescue stories, WIRES updates and a free copy of our 15 Ways to Help Wildlife ebook
- Yellow-bellied Glider, vocal and vulnerable
- Living with wildlife: Domestic Pets
- Heat Stress in Flying-foxes - Interview with Dr. Tania Bishop
- 2021 Wildlife Photography Competition
- National Science Week: Conservation Ecology with Aussie Ark
- Koala Health Hub | Project Update
- Polar Blast may impact vulnerable animals
- WIRES Supporting ARC in Emergency Response Capacity Building
- Men's Sheds Helping Wildlife
- Flying-fox Veterinary Vaccination Grant