Contact email@example.com for enquiries or call 0416 272 153.
Read the latest updates on our emergency and bushfire projects here.
Friday, January 1, 2021
New Character Takes Fans Down Under to Explore Wildlife Protection and Climate Change Brand Raises Awareness and Funds for WIRES—Australia’s Largest Wildlife Rescue Organisation American Girl, the beloved brand known for helping girls grow up with confidence and character, and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel (NASDAQ: MAT), today unveiled its 2021... read more
Stay in touch and get our regular rescue stories, WIRES updates and a free copy of our 15 Ways to Help Wildlife ebook
- 2022 Wombat Day Announcement
- Introduction to Wildlife Rehabilitation Course
- WIRES Launches Major Grant Program for Wildlife Sector
- WIRES Introduces National Course for Sea Turtle Rescue
- NSW Rehabilitation Capacity Building Project
- Impact Report FY2020
- Wildlife Research Grants Program
- WIRES response to current NSW mouse plague
- Thomas Sabo partners with WIRES for Mother's Day
- RESCUE 101 – WIRES calls for more volunteers