A little contribution each pay makes a massive difference for native animals.
Workplace Giving is one of the simplest and most cost-effective ways for workplaces to make a difference for sick, injured, and orphaned wildlife. All gifts $2 made through workplace giving are tax-deductible within Australia, and support WIRES wildlife rescue and care work that assists tens of thousands of native animals every year.
By supporting WIRES through Workplace Giving, you will help:
- Provide wildlife information and education to the community
- Rescue and care for native wildlife until they can be released back into the wild
- Protect and preserve native animals for future generations
Benefits of workplace giving for employees
Workplace giving donations are deducted from your pre-tax salary, giving you the benefit of reducing your taxable income immediately and stretching your donation dollars further.
- You can donate as much or little as you like - no amount is too small to positively impact the lives of disadvantaged wildlife and just 50c a day ($15 a month) makes a huge difference.
- Payments are deducted automatically, and you can opt out anytime
- Your company may agree to match your donation which would double your impact
- You can subscribe to our free e-news or connect with us on Facebook to stay up to date on rescues and information about how your donations are helping us help wildlife.
Benefits of workplace giving for employers
Workplace giving is a simple way to enhance your company’s involvement in the community, with clear business, employee, and community benefits. Workplace giving is a powerful way to demonstrate Environmental, Social and Governmental (ESG) impact and commitment to causes that employees care deeply about. Establishing a workplace giving program with WIRES can help your company to:
- Create a more connected workplace where giving is seen as a collaboration between employer and employee
- Enhance your organisation’s corporate social responsibility and community programs
- Aid in the retention and recruitment of staff
- Increase your company's charitable giving with little effort or cost & allow you to monitor the level of charitable giving your company has achieved.
Companies can fortify trust by supporting employees’ charitable values through a matching gift program. Matching gifts made through workplace giving can demonstrate to your workforce that your company is serious about creating an impact for our wildlife, a cause close to their heart.
To find out more about working Workplace Giving, please contact our Corporate Partnerships Team via [email protected]