Contact [email protected] for enquiries or call 0416 272 153.
Read the latest updates on our emergency and bushfire projects here.
Radicool Australia and WIRES release new range of kids UV protection hats and swimsuits
Radicool Australia is a proudly Australian owned and operated company, and has been making UV protection hats and swimsuits since 1991.
Radicool Australia have created a new ‘Save Our Species’ range of kids UV protection hats and rash vests, featuring four of Australia’s threatened species – wombat, koala, turtle and platypus.
The ‘Save Our Species’ collaboration between WIRES and Radicool Australia is designed to raise awareness and educate kids about Australia’s unique and endangered species, while simultaneously raising funds for WIRES to continue rescuing injured, sick and orphaned wildlife, and endangered native species.
The product range includes:
‘Save our Species’ bucket hats for children aged 4 to 12. Each hat sells from AU$24.95, with $1.20 per hat sold being donated to WIRES.
‘Save our Species’ rash shirts for children aged 6 months to 8 years. Each rash shirt will sell from AU$39.95, with $1.50 per rash shirt sold being donated to WIRES to help wildlife in need.
Each hat and rash shirt features a ‘Save Our’ message on the front, and a ‘Nature’s Warriors’ on the back, with WIRES and Radicool Australia logos on each side.
The swing ticket of each product contains facts and information about the endangered wildlife featured on the product to help educate children about these threatened species.
This bright and educational range will be available for purchase on the Radicool Australia website and in selected retailers from late September 2022.
Rash vests will be available for purchase from 24th September 2022, and hats will be available for purchase from 7th October 2022.
This is a unique offering available for a limited time only, ideal for kids and parents who care about the environment, protecting wildlife and wanting to help make a difference while enjoying the Australian outdoors this summer.
Stay in touch and get our regular rescue stories, WIRES updates and a free copy of our 15 Ways to Help Wildlife ebook
- Radicool Australia and WIRES release new range of kids UV protection hats and swimsuits
- Spring has sprung: Native Animal ornaments are back at Woolworths
- Highlighting native animal research in Australia
- Glideways, Flyways and Stepping Stones
- WIRES Board response to SMH article
- Major Wildlife Grants Program into its second year
- SodaStream partners with WIRES to release limited edition bottles
- First step toward National Conservation AI Network underway
- WIRES welcomes commitment to face Climate Change Crisis by Federal Government
- Vets Beyond Borders - upskilling the veterinary sector to help wildlife