Leave a gift in your Will for Australia's wildlife
- Leaving a gift in your will is a way for you to create lasting change for the future.
- Including WIRES in your will helps us to rescue and care for more animals, protecting and preserving wildlife for generations to come.
- Every gift no matter how big or small makes a significant difference for wildlife.
- Bequests are vitally important to WIRES work, helping us put life back in the wild for the last 35 years.
- Bequests to WIRES create a living legacy, helping tens of thousands of native animals every year.
How to Bequest
- Make or update your will
- Decide your gift
- Notify loved ones and WIRES
WIRES bequest information booklet, 'A Will to save our Wildlife' explains clearly the steps you should take and things to consider before you visit your solicitor to make or update your will.
It includes the correct wording for solicitors to include if you wish to bequest to WIRES and the booklet is free to anyone over 18 who would like a copy.
Join Eternally Native
To honor our benefactors, we have established Eternally Native, a special group for like-minded people who have pledged a bequest to WIRES in their wills. With their permission, members of Eternally Native are honoured during their lifetime when they are able to accept our warmest thanks and appreciation for their pledged support, thoughtfulness and generosity.
Our benefactors will receive exclusive communications and invitations to special events. There are no obligations of membership other than naming WIRES as a beneficiary in your will or having a life insurance policy that includes WIRES. If you would prefer not to participate and have your gift remain anonymous you can.
If you’re considering leaving a gift to WIRES, we would love to talk to you to confirm the best way we can honour your wishes. If you would like to discuss options with us, if you have any questions about leaving a gift to WIRES in your will, or you’ve decided to include WIRES in your will and you’d like to let us know so that we can welcome you as a member of Eternally Native, please contact us.