Current Workshop Schedule
More workshops will be scheduled on an ongoing basis
Please read through the following information, prior to registering for the course:
- Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation throughout Australia, practical workshops may be impacted. While we endeavour to provide the opportunity for face-to-face practical training, participant and trainer safety is a priority and we thank you for your understanding. Participants will be contacted in the event a course is postponed or cancelled.
- To book into a workshop, you must be enrolled into the course first via the following page: https://www.wires.org.au/wildlifetraining/tasmania. Once enrolled into the course, to sign up for a workshop, please login to the WIRES Training Site and sign up for a workshop in Chapter 8 of the online theory component. Further instructions for booking into a workshop can be found in this section. Please note, students are unable to book into a workshop until they have completed the online theory component.
- The 2021 workshops listed here are the workshops currently scheduled. As more dates and locations become available, they will be listed here and on the WIRES Training Site when confirmed.
- Workshop places are limited and once workshops are listed as full there are no exceptions however participants are able to add themselves to a waitlist. Participants are unable to be added to any waitlist for full workshops however until the online component of the course is complete.
- Enrolments will be closed the Friday prior to the scheduled workshop at 4pm.
- Devonport - 24th October
- Hobart - 31st October
- Devonport - 7th November
- Hobart - 14th November
To get started enrol below:
Stay in touch and get our regular rescue stories, WIRES updates and a free copy of our 15 Ways to Help Wildlife ebook